Stephens Media Group, home of radio stations KXOJ, Totally Awesome 80’s, The Edge, The Sports Animal and KCFO, is searching for an individual who would love to be in the “middle” of all of the action and fun that goes along with modern day radio. As the FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST, some of your responsibilities would be managing a multi-line phone system, organizing and dispersing prizes, meeting and greeting visitors, and assisting with a variety of projects and procedures.
Qualifications would include:
- Minimum of three years experience with a multi-line phone system
- A talent for organizing projects
- Ability to work unsupervised, and in anything from a chaotic to a very quiet atmosphere
- Proficient in computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Skilled in professional corporate etiquette.
If you’re looking for something more than just a “job”, but something that you can exercise your skill sets, and go home feeling like you really want to come back and do it all over again, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Executive Sales Representative
Can you sell Digital Advertising?
Stephens Media Group is a privately owned company that uses the power of radio and digital advertising to generate revenue for local businesses. We do this by communicating the right message, to the right audiences, so businesses can start seeing new customers right away.
Here are the 7 must have qualities we look for in every Account Executive:
- Extremely competitive
- Deep need to get others to see things from his/her perspective
- A tenacity to open up new opportunities daily
- High self esteem that doesn’t take rejection personally
- A willingness to use the telephone to set up face-to-face meetings
- The desire to creatively communicate (we’ll teach you how!)
- Cares as much about team success as individual success
The most successful account executives selling digital advertising are those who have an understanding and working knowledge of the following digital solutions:
- Native Ads
- Display Ads
- Behavioral Targeting
- Keyword Targeting
- Household IP Targeting
- Event Targeting
- Video Targeting
- Facebook/Instagram Audience Network
- SEO & Reputation Management
This sales position is for digital sales, however, you should know that Stephens Media Group also owns the following radio stations in Tulsa:
- KXOJ 94.1 FM – Contemporary Christian Music
- KYAL 97.1 FM – The Sports Animal
- KMYZ – 104.5 FM The Edge – Tulsa’s Alternative Rock
- KTSO 100.9 FM – Totally Awesome 80’s!
Stephens Media Group sells digital advertising in 8 different territories across the country. Our corporate head quarters is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Since the current sales position is open in our Tulsa territory, you will have a chance to work directly with the company owner, as well as the national director of digital sales.