100.9 Totally Awesome 80’s welcomes U2 to the BOK Center on May 2nd and we’re giving away tickets to the show every weekday April 16-27. To win, you have to find the “Joshua Tree” somewhere in Tulsa. Where could it be? What could it be? Listen for clues every morning at 7:20, 8:20 and 9:20. Be the first to find the Joshua Tree each day and win a pair of tickets to the concert.
– the “Joshua Tree” will be hiding in plain site in a public area. You will not need to trespass, open, climb, dig or anything like that. If you do something illegal, we’re not going to bail you out. 🙂
– The first person to find the “Joshua Tree” each day will win a pair of tickets to the show. In the event of no winner, those tickets will be given away the following day and so on, so it’s possible there will be multiple winners on some days and no winners on others.
– In the event of two or more parties finding the “Joshua Tree” at the same time, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner.
– Bonus clues may be posted on our facebook page.
– Standard contest rules apply.